Newbie here

MsMelindaCR

Newbie here

Post by MsMelindaCR »

Hello all! I am relatively new to this site, I came across it in search of a signed Rose Madder. I thankfully not only found one, but with a fantastic inscription to boot! I have been a Constant Reader for 27 years and a collector for about 5. I thought I would share my collection with you all, and say "Long days and pleasant nights!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mulleins

Re: Newbie here

Post by mulleins »

Great collection, thank you for sharing. I'm jealous of the inscribed Rose Madder.

I like collecting inscribed copies. Don't get me wrong, a King flat signed is great, but there is just something special about an inscription.

Welcome to a great site.

Mulleins
MsMelindaCR

Post by MsMelindaCR »

Thanks for the welcome! I'm super over the moon about my Rose, it's my favorite of all of his stories because I WAS Rose. My Norman is in prison for 9 more years, however. I just won the My Pretty Pony in an eBay auction, I was so proud of myself. I tried to respond to your message, I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. I can't see where to respond in the private messages, however. I agree on the inscriptions, personally I've always thought flat signed was a little boring 🤷🏻‍♀️🤫
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the place and people. :)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums!
MsMelindaCR

Post by MsMelindaCR »

Thanks, all!