Dolores Claiborne 1st / 1st question

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Dolores Claiborne 1st / 1st question

Post by TheCollector »

So to use the red links above the message - the photos already have to be uploaded somewhere else (google photos, flickr, etc) then you're just linking them by clicking the image button and pasting the URL between the

[ img ][ /img ]

tags.

For the attachments tab.... I checked out your permissions and was able to see both the "options" and "attachments" tab below once I was typing in the message. Do you see either of these tabs? Just one? You must actually click on the attachments tab in order to use it.
LeifOnMars

Post by LeifOnMars »

I have just tried again to copy Barry Levin's testimony to this column, alas, to no avail.
It also means that I shan't be able to copy photos of the King material I had in mind to
this site.
C'est la vie.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

LeifOnMars wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:50 am I have just tried again to copy Barry Levin's testimony to this column, alas, to no avail.
It also means that I shan't be able to copy photos of the King material I had in mind to
this site.
C'est la vie.
That's weird, I tested out your permissions and you should be able to do this but....How about you email them to me tomas@stephenkingcollector.com and I'll post them here for you.