Joe Hill Signed/Limited and 1sts

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Oskar.D.Grouch

Joe Hill Signed/Limited and 1sts

Post by Oskar.D.Grouch »

Hi! I have four Joe Hill items up for sale. I'm having the hardest time getting pictures to attach to this post, but I have lots of pictures! Feel free to reach out to me at mark.r.schuster@gmail.com if you are interested.

1. This is the signed/limited edition release of Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez' Locke & Key Volume 4, Keys to the Kingdom, released in 2017 by Subterranean press. Out of 250 numbered copies, this is number 40. Like new - opened only to take pictures. Signed by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez. - $240

2. This is the Signed/Limited 10th anniversary edition of Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts released by PS Publishing in 2015. Out of a limited print run of 200 copies this is number 9. Contains book with illustrated cover and illustrated dust jacket, envelope with 7 color "postcard" prints with Vincent Chong illustrations, and DVD with the related short films: Pop Art and Abraham’s Boys. Envelope has slight crease and indentation on back "flap" side. Everything else is in excellent, like-new condition. While this is a UK production, I have tested and verified the DVD also plays in US (Region 1) players. - $240

3. This is a stated first edition, first printing of Joe Hill's Horns, published in 2010 by William Morrow. Binding is tight, page block is bright, condition issues pictured - stain on outside of page block, slight bending at top of dust jacket, small stain on top outside corner of page block. Dust jacket protected with archival quality Brodart sleeve. Overall, a nice copy! - $20

4. This is a stated first edition, first printing of Joe Hill's debut collection, 20th Century Ghosts, published by William Morrow in 2007. Very nice condition, appears unread. Small white mark bottom inside edge of back cover, and a few very faint pale marks around cover. Publisher's remainder mark on underside of page block. Page block is bright, binding is tight. No dust jacket (as issued). Beautiful, cloth-bound edition of this title. - $40

I pack with the utmost care and ship promptly. Insured USPS Media Mail included for shipping within the US. Priority shipping, or international at additional cost. I accept Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle. Thank you for looking!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oskar.D.Grouch

Re: Joe Hill Signed/Limited and 1sts

Post by Oskar.D.Grouch »

More pics to accompany sale post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oskar.D.Grouch

Re: Joe Hill Signed/Limited and 1sts

Post by Oskar.D.Grouch »

More pics.