Dark Tower The Gunslinger signed first edition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Valik10

Dark Tower The Gunslinger signed first edition

Post by Valik10 »

Looking to sell my copy of the Donald Grant Gunslinger, signed first edition. In pristine shape,in dust jacket and never read. Also willing to sell Dark Tower volumes 2,3 and 4 which are also first editions. Email me for prices
PL_Drafter

Re: Dark Tower The Gunslinger signed first edition

Post by PL_Drafter »

Just joined so I can't PM. Curious about your asking price. Can you list it so I have an idea if it's attainable? Thanks. ~T
OneFathom

Post by OneFathom »

Sent you a PM! Any of these still available or did someone beat me to them? Thanks!

Colin
tsfinnegan

Post by tsfinnegan »

Ok, I can't figure out how to send a PM. Maybe I should ask my teenager?? Well, since she avoids talking to me as much as possible maybe you can send me a PM about this.
Thanks!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Private messages (and notifications of private messages) show in the top right. Once you're in there it looks a little like a mailbox you can send you message from there too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doktordru

Post by doktordru »

Valik10 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:12 am Looking to sell my copy of the Donald Grant Gunslinger, signed first edition. In pristine shape,in dust jacket and never read. Also willing to sell Dark Tower volumes 2,3 and 4 which are also first editions. Email me for prices

just sent you a PM on this
OneFathom

Post by OneFathom »

Did this ever sell?
Jtodd99

Post by Jtodd99 »

Interested too in the signed, limited "The Gunslinger". Let us know and may and thank you.