Many King Items for Sale (Firsts, LE, Collections, Magazines...)

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
UsBeez

Many King Items for Sale (Firsts, LE, Collections, Magazines...)

Post by UsBeez »

I am selling many items from my King collection – I have loved and cared for them for decades, but we are about to make a lot of changes in our life and so I think it is time to let go. I am not a book dealer, but a dedicated King collector, and so my ratings are correct to the best of my knowledge but are not to be considered an expert opinion. In general, the shipping costs are paid by the buyer (although I am likely to assist with shipping costs if multiple items are bought).

I have a more detailed list with photos of each items included and will be glad to email it to anyone who is interested. I am also happy to send any serious buyer additional photographs of any item.

NOVELS AND STORIES BY STEPHEN KING

SOLD - Talisman Deluxe /Signed Limited Edition, Donald M. Grant, Publisher, West Kingston, 1984) – Near Mint to Mint.

IT: 1st Edition /1st Printing. Near Mint to Mint (in a condition quite uncommon for this novel)

Cycle of the Werewolf: Trade, Paperback, Limited Edition. Released April 1985. Like New / Mint (only previous publication was a special hardback limited edition by The Land of Enchantment in 1983).

Stephen King's “Year of Fear” - 1986 Calendar. Mint to Near Mint (not used, free of any marks or notations)

Prime Evil: First Edition / First Printing. Condition: Fine

Rose Madder :First Edition (May 1995). Condition: Near Mint to Mint

Four Past Midnight: Viking Press, 1990. Book Condition: Near Mint to Mint

Misery: First Edition. Condition: Near Mint to Mint.

SOLD - Fantasy Annual IV: From Pocket Books. Terry Carr, Editor and features the novelette “The Monkey” by Stephen King. Condition: Fine+ (unread).

New Terrors 2: Pan Books, London, 1980. First Edition/First Printing. Edited by Ramsey Campbell and featuring “Big Wheels: A Tale of the Laundry Game” by Stephen King. Condition: Very Good+ to Near Fine.

SOLD - Modern Masters of Horror. Edited by Frank Coffey. HC w/DJ. Stephen King (The Monkey, 1st hardcover printing), Gahan Wilson, Robert Bloch, Ramsey Campbell, and others. Condition: Very Fine to Near Mint

The Dodd, Mead Gallery of Horror: First Edition, Hardcover; Charles Grant, Editor. Condition: Fine

Murderess Ink: The Better Half of the Mystery. Hardcover. First Bell Publishing edition/ 1st printing. 1981. From Winn, Dilys. With stories by Stephen King, Gregory McDonald, Edward Gorey, and others. Book Condition: Fine

Murderess Ink: The Better Half of the Mystery. Soft Bound. Workman Publishing’s First Printing. Softbound Edition, 1979. Bonus: Rare matching bookmark (like new). Book Condition: Fine to Fine+

Frankenstein (by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley): Illustrated by Berni Wrightson and forward by Stephen King. These illustrations are considered by many to be the finest fantasy ink drawing of the 20th century. Condition: Fine to Near Mint

The World Fantasy Awards: Volume 2 – First Edition. Collection edited by Schiff, Stuart David & Fritz Leiber. Dust Wrapper art by Roger Dean. Stories by Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, Ray Bradbury, and others. Condition: Near Mint

Years Finest Fantasy: First Edition; Berkley Putnam, 1979. Hardcover. Editor: Terry Carr featuring stories by Stephen King, Ray Bradbury, Stephen R. Donaldson, and others. Condition: Mint to Near Mint.

SOLD - STARTLING MYSTERY Stories: Spring 1969, No. 12 (January 1, 1969). “The Reaper's Image" is in this magazine. This is King’s 2nd published story / 3rd published work. Condition: Near Fine to Fine (an unread copy).

The Dead Zone: First Edition. The Viking Press, 1979. Condition: Good to Very Good.

Dolores Claiborne: First Edition, First Printing. Condition: Unread, Mint.

Dark Forces: New Stories of Suspense and Supernatural Horror: Hardcover, 1980. by Stephen King (Author), Kirby McCauley (Editor). Condition: Fine + to Near Mint

Cujo: First Edition. Condition: Dusk Jacket is Fine+ to Near Mint and the book is Fine to Fine+.

Stephen King: Art of Darkness - First Edition and First Printing. Condition: Fine to Near Mint.

SOLD - Heavy Metal Magazine - July 1981 (Vol 5, #4). This rare issue includes a short story by Stephen King: “The Blue Air Compressor.” Condition: Excellent

Heavy Metal Magazine – December 1983. This issue features an excerpt from Stephen King’s “Cycle of the Werewolf” with illustration by Bernie Wrightson. Condition: Near Mint

OMNI Magazine – July 1980. This issue features Part 1 of the excerpt from “Firestarter” by Stephen King (with accompanying artwork by Gottfried Helnwein). This precedes all book appearances of Stephen King's Firestarter. Copy #1: Excellent-Mint and Copy #2: Excellent-Mint

OMNI Magazine - August 1980. This issue features Part 2 of the excerpt from “Firestarter” by Stephen King (and is accompanied by a painting by George Smith). This precedes all book appearances of Stephen King's Firestarter. Copy #1: Near Mint and Copy #2: Excellent-Mint

SOLD - Gallery Magazine - July 1979. Includes Stephen King’s short story “The Crate”. Copy #1: Excellent and Copy #2: Very Good to Excellent (the insert for the King story is in Near Mint condition)

Gallery Magazine - December 1981. This issue features both "The Jaunt" by Stephen King and “The Last Laugh” by Isaac Asimov in a 16 page insert booklet. Condition: Very Good (the insert itself is in excellent condition)

Playboy – January 1983 (Special Holiday Issue). Features Stephen King’s short story “The Word Processor.” This is the story’s first appearance (later renamed "Word Process of the Gods”). Condition: Near Mint

KING INTERVIEWS

Penthouse Magazine - April 1982. Features “Penthouse Interview: Stephen King”. Condition: Excellent+

Playboy Magazine - June 1983. Includes the interview with Stephen King “Blood! Gore! Goo! Playboy Interviews the Titan of Terror Stephen King” with photos. Condition: Near Mint

OUI Magazine – August 1981. Features “An interview with The Kings of Horror” (Stephen King is prominent in this interview). Condition: Near Mint

ARTICLES, ESSAYS, AND OTHER WRITINGS BY KING

The Shapes of Midnight - Novel by Joseph Payne Brennan, Introduction by Stephen King. Paperback original, first printing. Berkley Books, 1980. Condition Very Good to Very Good+.

Adelina - February 1980 (Vol. 14, No. 02). Features the Stephen King article “On Becoming a Brand Name”. Condition: Good-Very Good (and a very rare find in any decent condition).

Playboy Magazine - January 1981 (Special Holiday Issue). This issue features an essay by Stephen King: “Why We Crave Horror Movies”. Condition: Near Mint

Playboy Magazine - January 1982 (Special Holiday Issue). Features Stephen King’s article “Between a Rock and a Soft Place” in which King talks about his tastes in music and how it reflects his life and thoughts. Condition: Near Mint

OUI Magazine – January 1978. Features the article “The Fright Report” by Stephen King (in which he discusses the “why” of his writings). Condition: Excellent-Mint

Fangoria Magazine – July 1984 (#36). This issue includes the interview with Stephen King (Part II) and "Mike Lester directs Firestarter.” Condition: Near Mint

Fangoria Magazine – 1985 (#42). Features an article by Stephen King and Peter Straub on the Talisman. Condition: Mint

ABOUT STEPHEN KING

Enterprise Incidents: Presents Stephen King. 1984. This special issue examines Stephen King’s novels and short fiction and is packed with wonderful art throughout. Condition: As New.

Thank you!
Last edited by UsBeez on Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pjdavis

Re: Many King Items for Sale (Firsts, LE, Collections, Magazines...)

Post by pjdavis »

When you get a chance please shoot me a copy pdavis51@cox.net Thanks!
canucksfan88

Post by canucksfan88 »

I'd be interested in seeing your list as well if you don't mind - eric.aitken88@gmail.com. Thanks.
UsBeez

Post by UsBeez »

I have sent the list to those who requested it by post or PM. If you have not received your copy, please let me know and I will get it out to you.

Lynn
Amylynn

Post by Amylynn »

Hi, I’m new here so I can’t PM just yet . Any chance I could get a list sent to me as well. Thanks
Shorty4261@hotmail.com

Amy
UsBeez

Post by UsBeez »

Amy, I will be happy to sent you the list!

Lynn
cwct

Post by cwct »

If you are still selling the SK books, please send me the details..
Ldoerr1

Post by Ldoerr1 »

I’d like the detailed list if you still have books available. Ldoerr1@verizon.net
Ty!