Suntup Editions releasing 1984

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Suntup Editions releasing 1984

Post by TheCollector »

Noxus35 wrote: โ†‘Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:32 am 18 numbered left and just a half hour to go until the public release.

@TheCollector: if you're going for the numbered edition; i wish you good luck! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ultimately I just went with the artist edition....Honestly I was probably going that way anyway, but when 9am rolled around there was still a password protected link for the numbered edition. I didn't go looking around for the password. Artist edition is was, no regrets.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: โ†‘Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:54 am
Noxus35 wrote: โ†‘Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:32 am 18 numbered left and just a half hour to go until the public release.

@TheCollector: if you're going for the numbered edition; i wish you good luck! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ultimately I just went with the artist edition....Honestly I was probably going that way anyway, but when 9am rolled around there was still a password protected link for the numbered edition. I didn't go looking around for the password. Artist edition is was, no regrets.
I get it, eventually Paul decided to block the public sale to prevent overselling it (like Misery) and instead opened up a form that potential customers needed to fill out and sent in.

The first 17 people who did eventually got an e-mail containing a link to buy it.

Would i've bought the numbered edition at the private pre-order if i had the funds for it?
Probably, yes. It looks stunning and it surely had me thinking about it right up until the last minutes of the private pre-order.
I'm happy with AGE though, equally stunning and i do like the die cut on the slipcase.
And it contains 17 illustrations. :D
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I get it, eventually Paul decided to block the public sale to prevent overselling it (like Misery) and instead opened up a form that potential customers needed to fill out and sent in.

The first 17 people who did eventually got an e-mail containing a link to buy it.
Interesting, I must have missed where that was communicated. No worries on this title but I'll be on the lookout if that's the system going forward for other titles.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Interesting indeed, i wonder if this will become Paul's "failsafe". ;)
1592850695181.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.