Looking for Six Stories traycase / slipcase and Cycle dustjacket

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Tober0138

Looking for Six Stories traycase / slipcase and Cycle dustjacket

Post by Tober0138 »

All,

I am looking for the following for my collection:

1 - A traycase for "Six Stories". I would also consider a slipcase as long as it is not the one produced by Betts Books way back when. I have a Betts slipcase now but the fit is so tight I worry the outer papers of the book could be damaged when inserting / removing the book.

2 - A dustjacket for the trade hardback version of the Land of Enchantment printing of "Cycle of the Werewolf". Although my copy has been housed in a slipcase for many years, it appears that the spine of the dustjacket has faded a bit over time. I am aware of the issues in general with the dustjacket for this book, so I know that this is a longshot.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Looking for Six Stories traycase / slipcase and Cycle dustjacket

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I cannot think of any collector who would sell the traycase on its own. You might have to buy the book again as well. I have the traycase and the slipcase but would not sell them.

I'm guessing that 90% of the Cycle dustjackets have sun fade on the spine. Good luck on your search.