Looking to buy

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
lovan66

Looking to buy

Post by lovan66 »

Looking to complete my first edition collection. Don't have to be pristine but i would prefer quality of good or better. See below for list. Looking for the US first editions.

Rage
The Long Walk
Roadwork
The Bachman Books (hardback)
Cycle of the Werewolf
Talisman1964

Re: Looking to buy

Post by Talisman1964 »

Hi,
I have The Cycle of the Werewolf. US 1st Edition. Book is in excellent condition with a slight scuff mark on dustcover. Otherwise fine Condition. Can send photo if interested.
I have a decent collection but unfortunately this is the only one i have that you are looking for.
What was the price you were looking to pay?
Regards
Talisman1964
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

PM Sent

Mulleins
Walk742

Post by Walk742 »

Greetings, I have The Bachmann Books in hardcover. It's in rough shape though. I found it at a thrift store. It has a red inverted cross painted on the front cover, the dust jacket has multiple tears, and the book has seven nail holes all the way through it. Sadly I'm not joking, that's the books condition. Not sure if you would be interested or not. I'm going to guess no, but you never know.