Stephen King Collection for Sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Artzeeone

Stephen King Collection for Sale

Post by Artzeeone »

Good Day!

I am looking into parsing off my current collection of Stephen King books. Most are 1st editions with DJ and plastic slipcovers and most are in very good condition.

I will list them here and please let me know if you are interested in anything or wish to offer something for an item. I am new to the forum, so please let me know if you have any recommendations for me as well. I can provide you with the ISBN numbers as well as photos of each item that you are interested in.

Thank you for your time!

Black House Hardcover 2001 1st ed w/ DJ - very good condition
SOLDThe eyes of the dragon Hard 1987 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover - good condition
SOLDThe eyes of the dragon Hard 1987 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover - good condition
SOLDThe eyes of the dragon Hard 1987 1st ed w/ DJ w/ slight wear on the DJ - good condition
SOLDthe dark tower 5 / the wolves of calla soft 2003 slight damage on cover lower - good condition
SOLDthe dark tower 6 / song of susannah soft 2004 price sticker on front cover - good condition
SOLDmy pretty pony Hard 1988 1st ed w/ hard Slipcase w/ major chew marks on it / book spine damaged on lower
SOLDGerald's Game Hard 1992 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
SOLDMasques II Hard 1987 1st ed / silver hardcover w/ plastic cover - good condition
SOLDRose Madder Hard 1995 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
SOLDthe shining Hard 1977 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover (rare doubleday edition) - shows aging of pages
SOLDcujo Hard 1981 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / slight spine cover lower damage
SOLD misery Hard 1987 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover - good condition
SOLDbare bones Hard 1988 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover - good condition
SOLDprime evil Hard 1988 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover - good condition
the dark half Hard 1989 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
desperation Hard 1996 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
SOLDfour past midnight Hard 1990 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
SOLDthe regulators Hard 1996 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
SOLDneedful things Hard 1991 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover - good condition
bag of bones Hard 1998 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
pet sematary Hard 1983 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / damage on DJ spine and back / owner sticker and name inside
SOLDnight visions Hard 1988 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover - good condition
SOLDthe dead zone Hard 1979 book club ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / damage on spine DJ lower
thinner Hard 1984 5th ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / slight damage on spine DJ
SOLDinsomnia Hard 1994 1st ed / gift edition w/ DJ w/ hard slip case - perfect condition[/color]
SOLDinsomina Hard 1994 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
SOLDthe talisman Hard 1984 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / slight damage to DJ spine and interior binding slightly unglued on first page/cover
the tommyknockers Hard 1987 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / Stephen King name in Red metallic
the tommyknockers Hard 1987 1st ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / Stephen King name in Gold metallic
SOLDchristine Hard 1983 book club ed w/ DJ w/ plastic cover / damage on spine DJ lower
SOLDchristine Hard 1983 1st ed w/ DJ / slight damage on DJ spine & front right corner and wear
Dolores Claiborne Hard 1993 1st ed w/ DJ / damage on DJ front and large sticker on front
Dolores Claiborne Hard 1993 1st ed w/ DJ - good condition
SOLDnightmares in the sky Hard 1988 never opened still in plastic wrap
Last edited by Artzeeone on Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:09 am, edited 18 times in total.
Artzeeone

Re: Stephen King Collection for Sale

Post by Artzeeone »

I still have these SK's if any one has any questions or desires for them. Please let me know!!
thanks
ArtzeeOne
Stevenemo86

Post by Stevenemo86 »

I just sent you a on about one of the books
Artzeeone

Post by Artzeeone »

Stevenemo86 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:40 am I just sent you a on about one of the books
hello, I am so sorry. I have been struggling trying to figure out how to reply. it won't let me because I haven't been a member long enough.

But I currently have it posted on ebay. it is the RARE BC Edition in very good condition.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184117775085

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

thanks so much,
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

FYI: The cover on that "Shining" is not a BCE one. The BCE has a greenish spine and does not have a price.
Artzeeone

Post by Artzeeone »

Yes. You are correct.
My dust jacket does have the price on it, but the copyright page reads like the Book Club Edition I thought. But it does have an ISBN and LofC number printed on the copyright page.

Is there something I am missing?

This is the Doubleday 1977 printing, but my dust jacket does have the price.
The isbn number printed on the copyright page is:0-385-12167-9 with a Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 76-24212.
And it does have "S10" printed on page 447.

I am really confused now. Does anyone have any insight on this one?
Any help would be awesome. I am trying to be as diligent as possible when stating the details.

thanks

AHHHHHH--------I just figured it out. that this is a trade edition with "S10" printed on page 447. Printed in March of 1977.
I will update my listing when I get it all figured out. thank you
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

"AHHHHHH--------I just figured it out. that this is a trade edition with "S10" printed on page 447. Printed in March of 1977.
I will update my listing when I get it all figured out. thank you"

Yup. You got it. :)
lilyking

Post by lilyking »

Tailsman still for sale? Can you take some pics?
Artzeeone

Post by Artzeeone »

lilyking wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:00 am Tailsman still for sale? Can you take some pics?
Thanks for the question. It is still for sale. Here is my ebay link where you can see all the photos of this one and the others I have!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184147503990
lilyking

Post by lilyking »

Artzeeone wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:52 pm
lilyking wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:00 am Tailsman still for sale? Can you take some pics?
Thanks for the question. It is still for sale. Here is my ebay link where you can see all the photos of this one and the others I have!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184147503990
Thanks, little out of my price range but I’ll keep an eye out on you eBay account