Selling my Stephen King collection

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ccopeland3

Selling my Stephen King collection

Post by ccopeland3 »

Looking for feedback on what is best way to sell my collection. A couple signed, a few artist editions, many short stories in their original publications, many Dark Tower (1st editions, artist editions, graphic novels), two Bachman paperbacks and a bunch of different items (Nightmares in the Sky, Secretary of Dreams I/II), etc. Also have many standard 1st editions, but probably not worth more than postage.

Some reason it won't let me attach the Excel document; only pictures.
rsbecker

Re: Selling my Stephen King collection

Post by rsbecker »

I'm interested in hearing what artist editions you have.
ccopeland3

Post by ccopeland3 »

Rsbecker, I have two copies of DT VII AE; one signed in black ink and one in red ink. Little Sisters of Eluria #595 AE. The wind through the Keyhole AE. Also have the Mark V. Ziesing gift edition of Insomnia signed by Phil Hale. Also have the Grant Talisman and Black House with Talisman signed by artist and Straub. No additional sketches in any.

Curt
Stevenemo86

Post by Stevenemo86 »

I would be interested in any dark tower first editions if you have them? Specifically the wastelands. Let me know if you are interested
rsbecker

Post by rsbecker »

ccopeland3 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:52 am Rsbecker, I have two copies of DT VII AE; one signed in black ink and one in red ink. Little Sisters of Eluria #595 AE. The wind through the Keyhole AE. Also have the Mark V. Ziesing gift edition of Insomnia signed by Phil Hale. Also have the Grant Talisman and Black House with Talisman signed by artist and Straub. No additional sketches in any.

Curt
Thanks Curt, nothing on my list unfortunately.
ccopeland3

Post by ccopeland3 »

Stevenemo86, I have DT II, 1st, been read once, some rubs and slight bends on jacket. $75
I do have 2 copies of 1st editions signed by artist; opened only to inspect then re-wrapped - perfect condition, $200 each
One copy DT III still in original plastic. Never opened. $100
One copy DT IV still in original plastic. Never opened. $130
Two copies DT V; both perfect/near perfect. $20
Two copies DT VI; both perfect/near perfect $20
Two copies DT VII; both perfect/near perfect $20
I also have a Grant 3rd printing of The Gunslinger in perfect condition. This site says $100-150 but can’t find any for sale to validate. Make an offer if interested.

I would cover shipping within US.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Curt
Stevenemo86

Post by Stevenemo86 »

Well I’m interested in the 3rd print of the gunslinger. There isn’t a ton of examples to judge the value so I’m in the dark with you. Just going to throw an offer out. Combo package DT3 wastelands and gunslinger 3rd print for $175. My email is vicvinegar86@gmail.com
stm08007

Post by stm08007 »

Interested in seeing that excel spreadsheet of yours.. some items you mentioned are of interest to me!
stephen.t.miller13@gmail.com