A Guide to U.S. First Editions of Stephen King

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
pmkane

A Guide to U.S. First Editions of Stephen King

Post by pmkane »

Preorders are open for a small project I am putting together . . . A Guide to U.S. First Editions of Stephen King. A pocket sized guide to helping identify King's first editions. Something I wish I had when I first started colleting SK's works . . .

Here's the link to order your copy! https://lightbox-photography-cards.mysh ... ephen-king

Thanks for your time!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: A Guide to U.S. First Editions of Stephen King

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks for sharing the project Paul, this looks great! WIll this be limited to 1,000 copies or will the number be finalized based on pre-orders?
pmkane

Post by pmkane »

Thank you for the very kind words!

I based my costs on 1,000 . . . and would be thrilled to have to increase that number should the need arise, but for now, it's capped at 1,000.

-pmk
griesterer

Post by griesterer »

This looks really interesting, heading over to snag a copy!!
pmkane

Post by pmkane »

For those following along with the progress of A Guide to U.S. First Editions of Stephen King, the book is currently at the printers as I type! They've promised to send me some snapshots of the book when it hits the press later this week!! It's a very exciting time . . . now I am ordering up the shipping supplies for later this month when I begin fulfillment!!

If you haven't ordered yours yet, there are some left!!

https://lightbox-photography-cards.mysh ... ephen-king
rsbecker

Post by rsbecker »

I wish I had seen this like 6 months ago, but I guess I'm coming in at the right time.

Just ordered 2 copied - one for myself and the other for my mother in law who is always out thrifting and antiquing but says she never knows whether the books she finds are what I want.
Max (NOT Devore)

Post by Max (NOT Devore) »

Loved the Needful Things card that came with the book. It´s amusing to be able to get this kind of things among collectors.
One of your copies is in Buenos Aires, Argentina, so that you know.
Congrats!