Original SK artwork by Mark Edward Geyer for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Original SK artwork by Mark Edward Geyer for sale

Post by TheCollector »

From Blue Sky Books:

Mark Edward Geyer Originals for sale - If you are interested you can contact Mark Directly

On behalf of Mark Edward Geyer, announcing his original works for sale in the Scribner trade hardcover edition of Stephen King's ELEVATION and trade paperback reissue of Hardcase Crime THE COLORADO KID.

Below are prices for ELEVATION illustrations:

Title frontis of boxer dogs: 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" $1250
Chapter One of scale: 4 1/4" x 5 3/8" $850
Chapter Two of Holy Frijole: 5" x 5 1/8" $875 - SOLD
Chapter Three of pumpkin: 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" $850
Chapter Four of foot race: 3 3/4" x 5" $850
Chapter Five of Xmas tree: 6" x 6 3/4" $875
Chapter Six of fireworks: 3 1/2" x 6 3/8" $875

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All sizes listed are image sizes. The originals were reduced for publication. The pen & ink originals for Elevation are done on 55 lb. acid free Vidalon Vellum by Canson, a French papermaker since 1557.

The Scribner editions are rarely illustrated and this contributes to the value of the art. Mark was the last illustrator that Scribner used prior to Elevation and that was in 2001 when he did a title frontis for The Green Mile. Mark got his start in publishing illustrating Stephen King’s Rose Madder. Mark’s work is in The National Museum of American Illustration, Newport, Rhode Island.

Below are prices for THE COLORADO KID:

Chapter Four of Little League scene: 6 5/8" x 9 1/8" $1200.
Chapter Six of Nancy on phone: 7 5/8" x 10 3/4" $995.
Chapter Eight of Detective on beach: 6" x 8 3/8" $995.
Chapter 11 of Woman and newspaper: 7 1/4" x 10 1/8" $995.
Chapter 15 of Colorado Kid in elevator: 6" x 8 1/2" $995.
Chapter 16 of Colorado Kid running: 6 3/8" x 9" $1200.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The pen & ink originals for The Colorado Kid were done on two different types of Canson paper. Chapters 6, 8, and 16 are done on 55 lb. acid free Vidalon Vellum while Chapters 4, 11, and 15 are done on Opalux which is a heavier paper that is also acid free. Larger scans of images can be provided upon request.

All drawings are signed in ink with Mark's initials: MEG. All drawings will be matted, bubble-wrapped, shipped flat and insured.

If you are interested in any of these you can contact Mark Directly