The Stand PS Publishing (UK) Slipcased Limited Edition

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
Noxus35

Re: The Stand PS Publishing (UK) Slipcased Limited Edition

Post by Noxus35 »

You're welcome! 👌🏻
I sincerely hope you get a copy. 😎

Strange thing is, and i just checked, it still says "add to cart" but when i click on it i get this message :
There is only 0 of "The Stand [3 Book Slipcased Set] by Stephen King (PC Copy)" in stock
IMG_20200502_075237.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stevenemo86

Post by Stevenemo86 »

I have only been collecting king for about 3 years. So I have a loose grip on values of his books. Is anyone else puzzled as to the value of this edition at the moment. I mean I’m seeing copies go from $400 to $500. It’s a non signed king limited edition. I just don’t get it. You might as well put that money towards a king signed limited at that point. Just my 2 cents. Wondered if anyone else thought the value on this is way to high at the moment.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Stevenemo86 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:41 am I have only been collecting king for about 3 years. So I have a loose grip on values of his books. Is anyone else puzzled as to the value of this edition at the moment. I mean I’m seeing copies go from $400 to $500. It’s a non signed king limited edition. I just don’t get it. You might as well put that money towards a king signed limited at that point. Just my 2 cents. Wondered if anyone else thought the value on this is way to high at the moment.
Often when a book first hits the secondary market, there's a temporary spike until supply and demand (and prices) even out. That being said, it seems like inventory for SK books in general is low right now causing some upward pressure on prices in general. Will that sustain in the long term, or is it just temporary with folks getting bored at home and shopping more online since there's nothing else to do? Too early to say.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

IMO it's just because it's King's greatest book according to his fans. Everyone loves it. Can't wait for the lettered version to arrive.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:16 pm IMO it's just because it's King's greatest book according to his fans. Everyone loves it. Can't wait for the lettered version to arrive.
Don't be shy, and post some photos when that lettered edition shows up!
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Will do.