Rare? Stephen King items?

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
Ohliger

Rare? Stephen King items?

Post by Ohliger »

Hello, I am new here.

I have been collecting Stephen King "stuff" for about 30 years. Recently got into my attic boxes and found some unique items!!!

One is a First Draft screenplay written by Stephen King for the X-Files episode of "Chinga"

Any idea how I can find the value or worth? I have several others items but cannot find any web reference.

Thanks!
Steven
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Rare? Stephen King items?

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Steven, welcome to the forums. I moved your topic out of the "introduce yourself" section and into the section for questions on other SK items.

You're doing both things, but more likely to get an answer to your question here.... unfortunately I don't know the worth, I assume you already tried completed eBay auctions?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Most collectors have it. Chinga is included in a piece called Stephen King Collective. It contains many of King's rarest unpunished items.
It is freely available on the internet if you look for it.
Ohliger

Post by Ohliger »

Yes, I have seen it available in PDF on the web. I believe, however, that I have the original script, the first draft. Actually, I do not know what I have. That is why I am here. The font looks like an electric typewriter (or Dot matrix printer). If this is the actual first draft, it would be priceless. But with my luck, probably not... (The distortion on either side is due to the plastic wrap)