Eyes of the dragon limited

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
Ben Staad

Re: Eyes of the dragon limited

Post by Ben Staad »

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I hope you do receive a full refund including shipping.

It stinks that you are having to waste your time and energy on this. I find it very odd that the best book wasn't included and also wonder if they intentionally were misleading or discovered what they had.

Either way thanks for the update.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

I just searched for them and they appear to be in my general neighborhood. Want me to go over there and rough them up. :twisted:
Stevenemo86 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:01 pm For those wondering it’s Garths auction house in Florida. That’s where I got it from
Stevenemo86

Post by Stevenemo86 »

Hahahaha. Yes I would appreciate that. You’ll probably find a eyes of the dragon for sale there to while you are there!

Ya it’s really frustrating and a waste of my time. But yes he is paypal me the entire cost plus shipping.
Stevenemo86

Post by Stevenemo86 »

Also the whole guys demeanor about it was just so casual. Like in his position he is out the $395 plus shipping plus he has lost the EOTD SL. And he really didn’t seemed all that bothered by it. He offered me the refund without any argument and didn’t even mention filing a claim with FedEx. I mean if what he says is true then the only other explanation is FedEx lost it. And he didn’t even bring up filing a claim with them. I mean hell I could have just said I didn’t get the book and lie about it. I didn’t obviously but I’m just saying. But he didn’t even question my story. He was just like oh ok I’ll refund you. It was just a strange reaction I was expecting to have to prove something before he agreed to it.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Are you out any buyers fees or anything like that?

It does seem weird based on what you are saying. It really seems like they figured out what they had and pulled it from the shipment.
Stevenemo86

Post by Stevenemo86 »

No fees. I’ll get back everything I paid.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Ah that sucks. I'm sorry it didn't work out but I'm glad you're getting a full refund.

Thanks for the update!