What did you buy or receive today?

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
Ben Staad

Re: What did you buy or receive today?

Post by Ben Staad »

Received an inscribed copy of the trade edition of Full Throttle by Joe Hill yesterday. Bought this through Water Street Bookstore.
amd013

Post by amd013 »

Received 4K Blu-Ray of the Shining this morning. Actually didn't have it in any format yet, so it was a no-brainer to preorder it from Amazon.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Cool. Made me realize I don't have a copy of this either. I watch it once or twice per year but I suppose it's always been on the TV.
amd013 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:17 am Received 4K Blu-Ray of the Shining this morning. Actually didn't have it in any format yet, so it was a no-brainer to preorder it from Amazon.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I received a copy of William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist.

I've never read it before but it's published by The Folio Society and it contains the text/pages of the fortieth-anniversary edition.

It has a simple look to it but it just feels great when you hold it in your hands. 😉
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

So i finally received One Word Kill & Limited Wish today, they are signed and numbered first editions. 🙂

One extra pro: it's a matching set. 😁

(Sorry for the crappy quality of the picture, i had to crop it several times before reaching the picture size that's required to upload it here.)
IMG_20191011_205009.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I just pre-ordered this:

Red Dragon Suntup Artist Edition .

I also really wanted to buy the numbered edition signed by the artist & Thomas Harris but it already sold out.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

It looks like it will be a good publication. I will probably order one of these as well.

Sorry you missed out on the numbered but congrats anyway.
Noxus35 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:45 pm I just pre-ordered this:

I also really wanted to buy the numbered edition signed by the artist & Thomas Harris but it already sold out.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I really think this will be an excellent publication, even though it's an artist gift edition.
This will also be my first Suntup edition ever so i'm very excited for it, i really needed to restrain myself from buying the numbered I Am Legend.
Both the numbered and artist edition look absolutely great but my girlfriend would not have appreciated the 700+ billing.😎

Ben Staad wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:42 pm It looks like it will be a good publication. I will probably order one of these as well.

Sorry you missed out on the numbered but congrats anyway.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I ordered the artist edition too. Curious if silence of the lambs will be forthcoming. That would be really neat.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:16 pm

I ordered the artist edition too. Curious if silence of the lambs will be forthcoming. That would be really neat.

My thoughts exactly, it would be nice to have a complete Suntup Hannibal series. :D

I emailed Paul and he answered very fast about it with the reply " Too early to say. "

So i think it's not out of the question. ;)