Wind Through the Keyhole-pages

Any questions related to limited editions
SherlockCMC

Wind Through the Keyhole-pages

Post by SherlockCMC »

Hi everyone! I have an odd question to ask. I have a copy of the Wind Through the Keyhole, it’s an awesome book, however, mine has a misprint in it. As you may know the book is written in sections. It starts with Starkblast and then moves into part one The Skin-Man and then to The Wind Through the Keyhole, and finally Storm’s Over. However, my book has a handful of missing pages. At page 326, my book has some missing pages and there is a reprint of pages 23-54. After that the book resumes at page 359. I DO want to keep my copy. I would like to know if anyone here has ever seen this before or is this rare?
CHEROKEEBRUCE

Re: Wind Through the Keyhole-pages

Post by CHEROKEEBRUCE »

What we need to know is who is the publisher? If it is Grant They may replace the book......If it is Scribner just buy another book. The book is NOT rare.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

I agree with Bruce. If this was the Grant book they very well may replace it for you. Good luck.
CHEROKEEBRUCE wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:15 pm What we need to know is who is the publisher? If it is Grant They may replace the book......If it is Scribner just buy another book. The book is NOT rare.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

It's a relatively common printer error. No additional value either.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jhanic wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:21 am It's a relatively common printer error. No additional value either.

John
In fact, since the error affects the readability of the book (missing pages) I would say it lowers the value of the book.