Showcase your SK collectibles!

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
PL_Drafter

Re: Showcase your SK collectibles!

Post by PL_Drafter »

I thought I'd revive the thread and share my SK artwork. I love the giclee End of the Road, but Pet Sematary is tha bomb! I saw it in person when Paul offered to let me personally exchange a USPS-damaged Gunslinger. I bought it on the spot...100/100!

mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Mulleins
PL_Drafter

Post by PL_Drafter »

One book short of my goal, the complete Dark Tower sets, fine or better, of S/L, AE's & 1sts, less concordances and omnibus'. Thanks to a number of collectors here that have helped me! (Note the fitting "spacer" until I acquire that book...)

TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Nice, thanks for sharing! I'm not familiar with the dustjackets on that DT set at the top of your shelf, what is that?
PL_Drafter

Post by PL_Drafter »

TheCollector wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:47 pm Nice, thanks for sharing! I'm not familiar with the dustjackets on that DT set at the top of your shelf, what is that?
It's the 2015 PB set, custom done from this guy. He sells on eBay, also. The hand crafted wooden display case is incredibly detailed. https://www.computeraidedcrafting.com/s ... nd%20Books
PL_Drafter

Post by PL_Drafter »

PL_Drafter wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:52 pm
TheCollector wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:47 pm Nice, thanks for sharing! I'm not familiar with the dustjackets on that DT set at the top of your shelf, what is that?
It's the 2015 PB set, custom done from this guy. He sells on eBay, also. The hand crafted wooden display case is incredibly detailed. https://www.computeraidedcrafting.com/s ... nd%20Books
On both ends:

The back:
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Thanks for sharing. Love the art and books.

That seller has some interesting rebound books.
Sven VB

Post by Sven VB »

LokiJake wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:39 pm I wanted to edit this update down as the way the pics are posting, they are too large to see without scrolling. 2 pics showing the Rachel Readman sculpture and newly framed Whelan pieces. On the table i've added some Bachman books and added a shelf on opposite wall for my trade 1st editions. I'm still missing Wizard and Glass #51, but acquired Song of Susanah last month, so just one shy of complete set. -Jake

Such great collection. Thanks for showing. How to buy that Rachel readman statue? Where did you buy it?
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Rachel Readman is such a talented artist. Unfortunately, she stopped doing the statues.

Only place to find one now is in the second hand market. The problem there is, the statues have been absorbed into collections and you rarely (if ever) see one appear for sale.

I, like many, must enjoy from a far.

Mulleins
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks for the update! My office looks like one hot mess in comparison. That being said, I'm finally upgrading to a slightly larger sit/stand desk and some cable management in a couple weeks. That should help out a little bit...as will the process of clearing everything off the old desk for disassembly :)