LATER Slipcase Thread

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: LATER Slipcase Thread

Post by TheCollector »

mmalling wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:02 am Any updates on a ship date for these?
Yes, my apologies, I talked about the timeline on these in the last newsletter but didn't copy it here. We're currently looking at the week of April 18th to start shipping out the hardback cases, and the paperbacks to start shipping out the week after. Not quite sure how long it'll take to work thru all the orders once i start but I'll do my best to get them out ASAP.
mmalling

Post by mmalling »

TheCollector wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:15 am
mmalling wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:02 am Any updates on a ship date for these?
Yes, my apologies, I talked about the timeline on these in the last newsletter but didn't copy it here. We're currently looking at the week of April 18th to start shipping out the hardback cases, and the paperbacks to start shipping out the week after. Not quite sure how long it'll take to work thru all the orders once i start but I'll do my best to get them out ASAP.
Awesome, thanks for the update!
allasorte

Post by allasorte »

Hello,
I noticed the slipcase link mentions these will ship out end of June 2022. Are they shipping out and will we get a notification?
Thank you
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

allasorte wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:10 pm Hello,
I noticed the slipcase link mentions these will ship out end of June 2022. Are they shipping out and will we get a notification?
Thank you
Hey allasorte,

So the bindery sent me the paperback cases first instead of the hardbacks. For those that had a paperback only order they have all shipped out as of last week. For folks with the hardback orders, or both hardback and paperback I'm hoping to be able to start shipping these before the end of the month. I'll be checking in with the bindery on what the hardback case status is next week.
allasorte

Post by allasorte »

thank you
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

LATER hardback cases have just arrived! Also website updates and newsletter due Monday, it's going to be a busy weekend!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Great news. Now get back to work! [Sound of whip cracking]

๐Ÿ˜‰
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:38 pm Great news. Now get back to work! [Sound of whip cracking]

๐Ÿ˜‰
lol
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

A beautiful case indeed.

Great job Tomas.

Mulleins
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Awesome! Looking great Tomas, i can't wait to receive mine. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป