If It Bleeds (signed copies)

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
Noxus35

If It Bleeds (signed copies)

Post by Noxus35 »

Quote from Betts Books:
I will try to keep this short....King just issued a new book "If It Bleeds." Two different customers have approached me with signed copies to sell. There were NO planned signing events and with COVID-19 virus issues, King reportedly signed a bunch of "If It Bleeds" for an indie bookseller in Florida. This may be the best chance to get a signed copy...you know me, I am NOT here to gouge my customers price wise. These are consigned items. I DO NOT have these books in hand (they are supposed to ship May 5th by media mail)...couple were sold on Facebook already at $800-$900. I am taking preorders (starting Monday May 4th at noon...first come first served), listing at $820. Email me at noon+ May 4th if you would like a copy.

Would like a copy myself but at the moment can't afford $820,- myself and thought someone on here might want a chance to claim a copy. 😉
Noxus35

Re: If It Bleeds (signed copies)

Post by Noxus35 »

Update from Betts Books:
***I had eight copies .....all went in first couple minutes...one per customer too, so no one bought more than one copy...Books will not even ship until tomorrow and have to go elsewhere before they come to me. I want to make sure they are 1st/1st and no flaws before either charging people and/or paying the people getting these copies. So please be patient...It could take two weeks!.
So that was pretty fast. 🤭
CHEROKEEBRUCE

Post by CHEROKEEBRUCE »

Mr KING stated he would be getting 12 boxes of books to sign.The average book box holds 24 books This means the amount of books he signed would be 288.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

CHEROKEEBRUCE wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:31 pm Mr KING stated he would be getting 12 boxes of books to sign.The average book box holds 24 books This means the amount of books he signed would be 288.
Thank you for adding the extra information, i'm guessing he also dated them . 👍🏻
CHEROKEEBRUCE

Post by CHEROKEEBRUCE »

With that amount of books I believe they will just be signed & undated (In fact there is one listed on ebay right now showing just a signature)
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Not dated, just flat signed.

Mulleins