Stephen King collection for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Burnt Puke

Re: Stephen King collection for sale

Post by Burnt Puke »

Would love to look through the spreadsheet. Email is ericjohns5000@gmail.com

Thanks!
kingfan82

Post by kingfan82 »

I'm a bit late but if you have anything left I'd like to see your spreadsheet. thanks kingfan82@yahoo.com
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I've sent out my spreadsheet to everyone who requested it. I did not keep a record of you all, so if I sent it multiple times, I'm sorry. I want to remind everyone who got it that it does NOT indicate what has been already sold through Betts.

Good luck in getting what you wanted.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks John,

Also, I want to mention, I saw David posted that some people who have gotten the spreadsheet have been emailing for items not up for sale yet. I don't know if that's anyone here but please don't do that. David will not honor requests for books until they are listed on the site and it just fills up his inbox at a time when he's getting flooded with emails about the items that ARE up for sale.