From the Back of a Buick 8 - Signed

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
AliP

From the Back of a Buick 8 - Signed

Post by AliP »

Personally SIGNED by the author Stephen King and illustrator Bernie Wrightson. Cemetery Dance Publications 2002. Baltimore, MD. Stephen King "From a Buick 8" SIGNED Limited Edition. Number 74 of only 750 SIGNED and numbered copies available in this edition. Brand new in red and silver gilt lettered/decorated with matching tray case. Beautiful quality production by Cemetery Dance Publications! Leather binding with red and silver gilt decoration/printing, with special dust-jacket (different than trade edition) in a folding leather-bound clamshell case lined with matching felt and again with silver gilt and red decoration/printing. Color and B&W artwork by Bernie Wrightson, who also did the artwork for The Stand and Cycle of the Werewolf. From a Buick 8 is a novel by horror writer Stephen King (ISBN 0-7432-1137-5). Published on September 24, 2002, this is the second novel by Stephen King to feature a supernatural car (the first one being Christine. $550 - Shipping is on me 🙂