FAIRY TALE S/L by King

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

Re: FAIRY TALE S/L by King

Post by Noxus35 »

This week SEB announced a delay, i'll quote their statement below;
Please note that the publication date of the FAIRY TALE limited, signed edition has moved to 15th September. Existing customers will be notified by email with full details of this change.

Due to cancellations and duplicate orders from the original sale date, a VERY limited number of copies will be released for sale on 12 September at specialeditionbooks.co.uk

*Only one copy per customer. Not available to US, Canada, the Philippines and some other territories (check the website for full details). *

Also, some members in the Rare King facebook group stated that they actually received a shipping notification. I'm still awaiting mine though, i mean; why create a label twelve days before they have an actual inventory?

Either way, this is exciting!
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

A handful of folks are going to need luck on their side to snag one of those extra copies of the book. Thank you for posting this.

If you hear of a time for the September 12th release please let us know.
Noxus35 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:11 am This week SEB announced a delay, i'll quote their statement below;
Please note that the publication date of the FAIRY TALE limited, signed edition has moved to 15th September. Existing customers will be notified by email with full details of this change.

Due to cancellations and duplicate orders from the original sale date, a VERY limited number of copies will be released for sale on 12 September at specialeditionbooks.co.uk

*Only one copy per customer. Not available to US, Canada, the Philippines and some other territories (check the website for full details). *

Also, some members in the Rare King facebook group stated that they actually received a shipping notification. I'm still awaiting mine though, i mean; why create a label twelve days before they have an actual inventory?

Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Sure thing! I will, but in case they don't let us know than i think you need to count on these copies being posted at around or inbetween 12 to 3 pm (UK time). ;)

Ben Staad wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:54 am A handful of folks are going to need luck on their side to snag one of those extra copies of the book. Thank you for posting this.

If you hear of a time for the September 12th release please let us know.
Noxus35 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:11 am This week SEB announced a delay, i'll quote their statement below;

mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Worth the wait :)

Mulleins
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Duh. I forgot that the USA is excluded from this product.

Good luck to all that manage to snag one of these.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Apparently SEB decided to sell the remaining copies in waves throughout the day at different hours.

I've got no official word on this but another collector notified me this morning about a couple of copies that went up for sale at around 06:30 EU time. He was too late to buy it, but just 20 minutes ago he stated that he got lucky and actually bought one- it's 6 o'clock in the evening now.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Noxus35 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:10 am Apparently SEB decided to sell the remaining copies in waves throughout the day at different hours.

I've got no official word on this but another collector notified me this morning about a couple of copies that went up for sale at around 06:30 EU time. He was too late to buy it, but just 20 minutes ago he stated that he got lucky and actually bought one- it's 6 o'clock in the evening now.
Still not available to the USA?
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Nope, sadly for you US collectors the same restrictions apply to the same countries.
The secondary is still a free for all market though, which appears to be the only way to go if you want one.
TheCollector wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am
Noxus35 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:10 am Apparently SEB decided to sell the remaining copies in waves throughout the day at different hours.

TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Figured as much, thanks.
Noxus35 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:37 am Nope, sadly for you US collectors the same restrictions apply to the same countries.
The secondary is still a free for all market though, which appears to be the only way to go if you want one.
TheCollector wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am

Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Update: my copy is currently on the way to me, ETA: tomorrow or friday.

Plus my invoice to pay the custom fees/VAT stated something interesting, an error or maybe an unexpected surprise?
I'll see when i get it. 😉
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.