FAIRY TALE S/L by King

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: FAIRY TALE S/L by King

Post by TheCollector »

Maybe I should have thrown this onto a new thread, maybe not idk-
Came across a reddit post that proofs for Fairy Tale are out. Pretty cool.

Even cooler, in the comments there's a link to the H&S proof, which looks to be set up as it's own limited edition.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

That's too cool! I would love to own the limited one, yet i have still to see one of these for sale.

Either way, that's an awesome proof!
TheCollector wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:58 am Maybe I should have thrown this onto a new thread, maybe not idk-
Came across a reddit post that proofs for Fairy Tale are out. Pretty cool.

Even cooler, in the comments there's a link to the H&S proof, which looks to be set up as it's own limited edition.
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

I believe the UK Fairy Tale S/L will be very special in deed. It looks like a beautiful book that almost matches the UK Proof pictured above.

Hope to see one in person one day.

Mulleins
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I think it will be too, who knows...it might be the only S/L for this novel which i believe to be highly unlikely but time will tell.
But currently i haven't heard/read any rumors about an US S/L.

As for recent sales on the secondary i have read that 3 copies sold privately; 1 for £1100, 1 for $1300 and 1 for £1250.
Who knows how many others sold theirs on the secondary but the three above are the ones that i know of.
mulleins wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:49 am I believe the UK Fairy Tale S/L will be very special in deed. It looks like a beautiful book that almost matches the UK Proof pictured above.

Hope to see one in person one day.

Mulleins
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Oh yes, the value is high. I know of two others sold, $1400 and $1270.

Mulleins
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

mulleins wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am Oh yes, the value is high. I know of two others sold, $1400 and $1270.

Mulleins
Great to have some data points for market value that's really helpful.

I will say that new limiteds usually have their initial release value and then settle (up or down) once the dust settles and all the collectors that HAD to have the book get their copy. After that some of where it settles is going to depend on how well the book is received and if a US limited edition is announced anytime soon.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Absolutely, it depends on different factors. We'll see. Hopefully it's a good novel.
TheCollector wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:51 am
mulleins wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am Oh yes, the value is high. I know of two others sold, $1400 and $1270.

Mulleins
Great to have some data points for market value that's really helpful.

I will say that new limiteds usually have their initial release value and then settle (up or down) once the dust settles and all the collectors that HAD to have the book get their copy. After that some of where it settles is going to depend on how well the book is received and if a US limited edition is announced anytime soon.
Jrstano

Post by Jrstano »

I have one for sale if anyone is interested please contact me at constant_reader_uk@outliok.com
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

And another copy sold on e-bay as an auction, this one sold for $1800.

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/134193606150?mk ... media=COPY
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Wow!

That is a stunning book.

Mulleins