1st Nightshift

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
twoforfate

1st Nightshift

Post by twoforfate »

My wife and I are moving over seas and are liquidating our collections. We have (2) copies in collectible condition of the Nightshift. Both are 1st not price-clipped. If anyone is interested please contact us. We want these to go to true fans.
batsker

Re: 1st Nightshift

Post by batsker »

I might be. I have one already, but the DJ is a bit faded/yellowed. If you could email me the Prices and pics, I'll let you know.

Steve
batsker@yahoo.com
WillyNilly

Post by WillyNilly »

Hi, If you still have your Night Shift books available, please email me. I would love to see a couple pictures and know what your asking for price. My email is smanasas@hotmail.com
Thanks so much !!!
millertek

Post by millertek »

Most definately - I'd be interested - please email me at this common email address I have setup: millertek1@yahoo.com

thanks,

steve
Sherri

Post by Sherri »

I'm looking for a Night Shift can you please tell me what price you are asking?
Sherri

Post by Sherri »

WillyNilly wrote:Hi, If you still have your Night Shift books available, please email me. I would love to see a couple pictures and know what your asking for price. My email is smanasas@hotmail.com
Thanks so much !!!
I am looking for a Night Shift 1st edition and I'm updating my Stephen King edition to all 1st/1st, so if you have any further books I would appreciate the information. My email is: sherri.gee7604@sbcglobal.net so please provide me with any other books that are 1st edition/1st printing, as I would be interested.
brownt2707

Post by brownt2707 »

I am looking for a copy, can you email with the price? brownt2707@yahoo.com