Looking for any and all king books

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TheLangoleer

Looking for any and all king books

Post by TheLangoleer »

Looking for first editions, arcs's, gift editions and limiteds. Let me know if you have any!

Pm me here or email me at nicholasroetting@me.com!

Thanks
joyjoyg

Re: Looking for any and all king books

Post by joyjoyg »

I have a collection of first edition Stephen King book. Including Carrie, his first novel. How much do you generally pay for a first edition???
Please message back as soon as possible.
Thank You,
Joy Gilbert
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Joy, your question is much too vague. The value of any first edition depends on its scarcity, its condition and, actually, whether or not it is a true first edition, first printing. Please check out the 1st Editions section in this site. If a first edition does not have a first edition dust jacket, the value is decreased substantially.

John
TheLangoleer

Post by TheLangoleer »

Interested in any and all true firsts!
darrellyow@yahoo.com

Post by darrellyow@yahoo.com »

got a large collection, still looking for books?
darrellyow@yahoo.com

Post by darrellyow@yahoo.com »

What books do you have to trade? What books are you looking for? I have several duplicates willing to trade or sell. Pm with response if interested. Thanks
knisley1988

Post by knisley1988 »

I am looking to fill my collection with first editions first printing with dust jackets, no BCE or BoM, of the following. Please provide price and picture of the condition of book if you respond. Thank You.

Carrie
Salem's Lot (second state or third state as well)
The Shining
The Stand original
The Stand Uncut and Unedited
Night Shift
Different Seasons
Fire Starter

Thank You.
my email is knisley1988@yahoo.com if you wish to contact me in that way.
Tedsaid

Post by Tedsaid »

HI, all. Just posted some GREAT Stephen King books on eBay, from my personal collection. About half 9.99 auctions and half fixed price. These include:

The Dark Tower I (2nd print), II (1st, in original shrink wrap), and III (1st, in original shrink wrap)
Bag of Bones (signed, limited, UK first edition, of 2000)
Transgressions limited, signed (110 or 200)
Sins of the Fathers limited, signed (PC of 400)
and a couple others. I will try to post the link to one here, and you can find the rest through my username (http://www.ebay.com/itm/232222377824?ss ... 1555.l2649)

Please check them out! And good luck bidding!
Rock73

Post by Rock73 »

Joy, your question is much too vague. The value of any first edition depends on its scarcity, its condition and, actually, whether or not it is a true first edition, first printing. Please check out the 1st Editions section in this site. If a first edition does not have a first edition dust jacket, the value is decreased substantially.