COLLECTOR FORUMS... Ask questions - Get Answers
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor canI be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.

Post subject: Stephen King 1st Edition Cover Art Refrigerator Magnets
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:11 pm 

Hello everyone,

I thought there might be a SK fan who would appreciate a set of 2 magnets that feature the 1st Edition artwork of books by Stephen King. I offer them on Ebay and today they are on sale for $9.89 (10% off.) Free shipping in the U.S. If you live in another country Ebay does charge a lot for shipping, so you may want to contact me direct at edjgraphix@ca.rr.com for actual postal fees.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272004777007?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

$8.00 for each set if you order them through me directly at edjgraphix@ca.rr.com

I also have 1 set of 70 individual magnets - 1.625” x 2.375” ea.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272041553737?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

You can go through Ebay or you can get them for $75 by contacting me at edjgraphix@ca.rr.com

I do guarantee that you will be happy with what you receive or you may return them for a full discount. Check my feedback on Ebay.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know at edjgraphix@ca.rr.com

Thanks!

Erik