book slipcases

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jemaher

book slipcases

Post by jemaher »

Any word on the slipcases for the stand?
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: book slipcases

Post by TheCollector »

Ah, well the bindery is trying to find the time to re-work the prototype again. But they keep pushing the project further down the schedule. I"m supposed to have some progress on it next week and will be happy to post updates here from time-to-time.
jemaher

Post by jemaher »

TheCollector wrote:Ah, well the bindery is trying to find the time to re-work the prototype again. But they keep pushing the project further down the schedule. I"m supposed to have some progress on it next week and will be happy to post updates here from time-to-time.
Good to know, thanks
kieron

Post by kieron »

I didn't know you were planning on a slipcase for 'The Stand'- excellent idea! :P Which edition will it fit? I'll buy it anyway, but what I'd like most is something to protect my US 1st (the 1978 edition).
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I haven't made any official annoucements regarding the case but a few people have asked me via e-mail about new cases and I've let them know that the next planned case will be for The Stand.

It's for the 1978 1st edition of The Stand. At this point it's looking like it will be white with a circular cut-out in the front to show the two guys fighting.

It will also be a traycase, not a slipcase.
kieron

Post by kieron »

Thanks, it sounds beautiful. You can put me down for one as soon as they're ready!