Scream Press Skeleton Crew purchase

Any questions related to limited editions
deener555

Scream Press Skeleton Crew purchase

Post by deener555 »

I bought a Scream Press numbered edition of Skeleton Crew last week on eBay with a buy it now price of $295. It's not something I was shopping for, I just stumbled across it and compared the price to what was listed on this site. I haven't seen it yet because I had it shipped to another address, so I don't know for sure what the condition is, but it seemed too good to pass up. Any thoughts?
ke7285

Re: Scream Press Skeleton Crew purchase

Post by ke7285 »

deener555 wrote:I bought a Scream Press numbered edition of Skeleton Crew last week on eBay with a buy it now price of $295. It's not something I was shopping for, I just stumbled across it and compared the price to what was listed on this site. I haven't seen it yet because I had it shipped to another address, so I don't know for sure what the condition is, but it seemed too good to pass up. Any thoughts?
I believe this was discussed over on TDT.org in the intriguing Stephen King post 18512, that this book is a pc edition and was not signed.
deener555

Post by deener555 »

That's kind of what I thought at first , especially since the auction didn't mention anything about it being signed and numbered. But it arrived at my mother's house today. I had her open it she told me the number and that it was signed by both. She couldn't find any obvious flaws with it all. She said it appears to be in "great shape". I can only assume the seller wasn't really familiar with the book, especially since the limitation page is in the back.
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

You got a very good deal. Congratulations
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Congratulations! You got a GREAT deal!

John
ke7285

Post by ke7285 »

Very nice buy!!!! Yes someone did not know what they had.
deener555

Post by deener555 »

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

One of those buys of the year, maybe even decade - congrats!