Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
gluemonsters
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:26 am
Karma: 0

Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by gluemonsters » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:47 am

I hope this isn't considered spam, if it is I apologize, but I couldn't help but think that if there was anyone else out there besides me who who might have thought this was a cool idea, that it would be someone here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272004777007?ss ... 1558.l2649
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
TheCollector
Site Admin
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Karma: 7
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by TheCollector » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:03 am

gluemonsters wrote:I hope this isn't considered spam, if it is I apologize, but I couldn't help but think that if there was anyone else out there besides me who who might have thought this was a cool idea, that it would be someone here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272004777007?ss ... 1558.l2649
I sure do! and since it's my forum I guess you're safe :)

I bought the last one, is this your auction? I'd be happy to report back on what I think of them once they arrive.

Bob M
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 am
Karma: 0

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by Bob M » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:56 am

Wish I had seen these I definitely would have bought a set. Please let us know if there will be more available. I am always looking for King stuff like this. Always have trouble locating it on EBay. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. If you make more please let us know so we can get in on them this time. I would really like a set.

Bob
Last edited by Bob M on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TrueNorth
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 am
Karma: 0
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by TrueNorth » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 am

Are they ever cool...put me down for a set.
They seem to be in order of publication. Except why is MPP at the end I wonder?

gluemonsters
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:26 am
Karma: 0

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by gluemonsters » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Yes, I made these. I just made 2 more sets and re-listed them.

Where should MPP go? Should it even be included? I gotta admit, I don't know much about that particular book.

Bob M
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 am
Karma: 0

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by Bob M » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Just ordered one. Thanks

Bob

gluemonsters
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:26 am
Karma: 0

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by gluemonsters » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:54 pm

AWESOME! I'll send it out to you today. Please let me know what you think when they arrive.


:D

User avatar
TrueNorth
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 am
Karma: 0
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by TrueNorth » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:49 am

gluemonsters wrote:Yes, I made these. I just made 2 more sets and re-listed them.

Where should MPP go? Should it even be included? I gotta admit, I don't know much about that particular book.
It looked like you started off with King's first DoubleDay books and flowed along through the years to his most recent. And then finished with a 1989 release.

gluemonsters
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:26 am
Karma: 0

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by gluemonsters » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 am

TrueNorth wrote:
gluemonsters wrote:Yes, I made these. I just made 2 more sets and re-listed them.

Where should MPP go? Should it even be included? I gotta admit, I don't know much about that particular book.
It looked like you started off with King's first DoubleDay books and flowed along through the years to his most recent. And then finished with a 1989 release.

Where should it go?

User avatar
TrueNorth
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 am
Karma: 0
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Post by TrueNorth » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 am

Here are the years his books were published....

http://stephenking.com/library/novel/index_old-new.html

If possible it would be nice if they were in order.Either way it's a beautiful thing you are making :D

Post Reply