Wanted: Unsigned set of hardcover Colorado Kid

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

Wanted: Unsigned set of hardcover Colorado Kid

Post by jimimck »

Hi boys and girls.
I'm interested in a set of the three hardcover Colorado Kid books. Just the unsigned copies is all.

I see Tomas has them valued at around $25-35 each and so hoping to pay around $100 for the three.

Let me know if you have some for sale. As I'm out of the States I'd prefer to buy all three together to only have to pay one shipping cost.

Cheers
James
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Wanted: Unsigned set of hardcover Colorado Kid

Post by TheCollector »

The unsigned edition is the only one of the 4 edition I don't really track on a regular basis, so if the valuation is off let me know and I'll adjust it.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Thanks Tomas. I've only found one set on eBay so far, for all three together in a slipcase. The seller is asking £150 which I think is far too high. I'll let us know if I find some more to better gauge the market price.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

jimimck wrote:Thanks Tomas. I've only found one set on eBay so far, for all three together in a slipcase. The seller is asking £150 which I think is far too high. I'll let us know if I find some more to better gauge the market price.
Another set on ebay BIN £100

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Colorado- ... 35e8c0728f
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:
jimimck wrote:Thanks Tomas. I've only found one set on eBay so far, for all three together in a slipcase. The seller is asking £150 which I think is far too high. I'll let us know if I find some more to better gauge the market price.
Another set on ebay BIN £100

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Colorado- ... 35e8c0728f
Thanks RT
allasorte

Post by allasorte »

I don't see them cheap at all. Like the link that someone added for 150.00 without a slipcase seems steep to me. Too bad as I'd like the same edition as well, to add to my signed numbered artist ones.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I did a quick ABE search
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchR ... rado%20kid

Based on this and the ebay results & comments you guys provided above I'll change the value to $35-$45 per, if you wind up finding a pattern of lower priced examples let me know.
allasorte

Post by allasorte »

I viewed the Abe link. It seems the lowest priced one is still out there in stores. If you scroll down the other 2 editions are much more expensive. Is there a reason for this? Are people more interested in the other 2 copies?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Always late to the party....

You don't want to hear this Jimimck but, I sold my copies for £29.99 each. :cry:

(They had Brodarts on them as well)
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Probably had a slipcase too?