happy here

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
imaginative

happy here

Post by imaginative »

I've read through previous comments which were very helpful regarding . ..
In a perfect world, I wouldn't mind selling these for a price a lot lower than what I've stated it as, but unfortunately I can't. I'm happy to go lower, but not by a couple of hundred pounds.
jhanic

Re: happy here

Post by jhanic »

Sunny, which ones are you talking about? I'm confused.

John
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I think that comment was made by the seller of the three IT s/l's.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Oh, okay. Thanks, James.

John
bebloo

Post by bebloo »

If anyone is interested, and has the equivalent UK facsimile signed edition of either of these books, I would be open to look at including that as partial trade towards a deal.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

bebloo wrote:If anyone is interested, and has the equivalent UK facsimile signed edition of either of these books, I would be open to look at including that as partial trade towards a deal.
Which books are you referencing? There was never a UK It with a facsimile signature issued.

John