Castle Rock newsletter - Complete Set

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jhajeski

Castle Rock newsletter - Complete Set

Post by jhajeski »

Hi,
I'm just wondering what the demand looks like for a complete set of Castle Rock in fine condition...it's my set and has been mine since I subscribed to the newsletter when it was active. I'm thinking about parting with it, and I just wanted to see how often these full sets change hands, and what they might go for...
Thank you,
Jim H.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Castle Rock newsletter - Complete Set

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

jhajeski wrote:Hi,
I'm just wondering what the demand looks like for a complete set of Castle Rock in fine condition...it's my set and has been mine since I subscribed to the newsletter when it was active. I'm thinking about parting with it, and I just wanted to see how often these full sets change hands, and what they might go for...
Thank you,
Jim H.
Hi Jim,

Full sets are not uncommon. I paid $300 for mine. The prices vary wildly.

The last sales at Betts Bookstore were...

Castle Rock Newsletters Complete Set housed in 2 archival folders - $199
Complete set of original Castle Rock newsletters (all original issues) - Near Fine - $320