odd items from Cemetery Dance

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
amd013

odd items from Cemetery Dance

Post by amd013 »

Hi,

As part of SK grab bag, I got some items that I don't really know what to do with or make of.

There are 3 unfolded dust jackets to Limited editions.

From a Buick 8 (has both gift price and Traycase Price on it)
Full Dark No Stars (gift edition)
Secretary of Dreams 2 (gift edition)

A Glen Chadbourne Signed print from 'Salem's Lot (see these going in the $15-$50 range on ebay)

A printer mistake, a large uncut sheet with 4 copies of 2 illustrations from Dr. Sleep on one side, and what looks like diagrams from a medical book on the other. Have no idea if there is a market for this. And really don't know where/how to store this.

Any idea's/comments on the value, if any, of the items?

Thanks,
Mike
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: odd items from Cemetery Dance

Post by TheCollector »

I would guess $10-20 per DJ if someones looking to replace theirs, your signed print $20-$40, your Printer mistake I'm not sure about maybe if someone wants to frame it they'd pay a few bucks but likely it's not valuable. Take all that with a grain of salt as I don't "follow" pricing on that sort of stuff.

As to what to do with it, I have some similar items, they're stacked in a pile. not much else I've found to do with them.
jimimck

Re: odd items from Cemetery Dance

Post by jimimck »

I think CD sell the dust jackets for $10, and those art prints of Chadbornes are $25.