3 S/L's for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mgerner214

3 S/L's for sale

Post by mgerner214 »

Good Morning All,

I have 3 S/L’s for-sale. Prices are next to each book and includes shipping cost. I will professionally package, ship securely and add insurance to cover us.

I have done business with a number of people on this board and have not had one issue. I also have 100% feedback on eBay, and I will guarantee the condition stated below and offer a full refund if you’re not happy (you cover shipping back).

Payment is PayPal friends and family.

$950 “The Shining” S/L Number 45 of only 50

Remarque (Jack chasing with mallet, burning Overlook overhead)

Link:http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...or_the_shining

The book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New as delivered from Subterranean Press in its original shipping box. This S/L is number 45 of 50 Remarque copies. No damage to the Marbling. The Tray Case is perfect without the rubbing that has damaged some copies, and it also has the Dust Jacket.

$950 “IT” S/L Number 135
The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. The Tray Case, Dust Jacket are perfect.

$2,100 “THE STAND” S/L Number 1151

**IT’s THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN**

The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. Still in its original shipping case from Doubleday on 5/1990, it has only been out the box for photos! The Gold Gilt all around, the Glassine DJ, the Coffin, and the signatures are all PERFECT!
mgerner214

Re: 3 S/L's for sale

Post by mgerner214 »

mgerner214 wrote:Good Morning All,

I have 3 S/L’s for-sale. Prices are next to each book and includes shipping cost. I will professionally package, ship securely and add insurance to cover us.

I have done business with a number of people on this board and have not had one issue. I also have 100% feedback on eBay, and I will guarantee the condition stated below and offer a full refund if you’re not happy (you cover shipping back).

Payment is PayPal friends and family.

$950 “The Shining” S/L Number 45 of only 50

Remarque (Jack chasing with mallet, burning Overlook overhead)

Link:http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...or_the_shining

The book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New as delivered from Subterranean Press in its original shipping box. This S/L is number 45 of 50 Remarque copies. No damage to the Marbling. The Tray Case is perfect without the rubbing that has damaged some copies, and it also has the Dust Jacket.

$950 “IT” S/L Number 135
The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. The Tray Case, Dust Jacket are perfect.

$2,100 “THE STAND” S/L Number 1151

**IT’s THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN**

The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. Still in its original shipping case from Doubleday on 5/1990, it has only been out the box for photos! The Gold Gilt all around, the Glassine DJ, the Coffin, and the signatures are all PERFECT!
Sold!
Thank you all.
Merry Christmas