Wanted: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Limited of IT

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mgerner214

Wanted: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Limited of IT

Post by mgerner214 »

Please reply if you have one to sell, thanks.
mgerner214

Re: Wanted: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Limited of IT

Post by mgerner214 »

Still looking for one, thanks!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Not many arround, keep the buying page bookmarked, the live ebay widget on the side will let you know when new ones become available http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy ... t-buy.html There's one up now on ebay for $1,336 (a bit high if you ask me)
mgerner214

Post by mgerner214 »

I checked, is not S/L

Dear mbonneau62,

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in the item! This IS the 25th anniversary, limited edition printing. But, it is not numbered, or signed, just slip-cased in near fine condition.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Sincerely,

Lisa C.
HPB-Dallas
Customer Care

-----Original Message-----
From: "<email address removed per ebay policy>" <<email address removed per ebay policy>>
Sent: 6/13/2014 12:41 PM
To: "Service DFW 2" <<email address removed per ebay policy>>
Subject: Other: mbonneau62 sent a message about It: The 25th Anniversary Special Edition, Stephen King, Good Book #310973918256
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I just hate it when sellers put up ambiguous descriptions with no photos at a price range that is VERY misleading.

I can't prove it, but I think more often then not these sellers are quite aware of what they're doing and intentionally trying to mislead collectors, that shit is just wrong.

The only thing here is that HPB-Dallas, I thought was Half Price Books in Dallas http://www.hpb.com/001/ these guys have buyers in every store and are generally in the ballpark for prices on collectibles. We have a few stores in Seattle and their King items are typically in the range, this is so far off I have to wonder what their staff is doing over there.

EDIT: confirmed it is half price books in Dallas, I've got half a mind (pun sort of intended) to call them about this.
http://www.hpbmarketplace.com/booksearc ... =pr&page=1
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

Betts Books has a lettered edition

Bob
mgerner214

Post by mgerner214 »

Just bought Salem's Lot!
Thank you Matt!