BIG BOOK OF NECON 0ne of the 150 LTD artist editions signed

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
STEPHEN RODGERS

BIG BOOK OF NECON 0ne of the 150 LTD artist editions signed

Post by STEPHEN RODGERS »

hi all
i am selling my Big Book of Necon signed ltd number 135 of only 150 printed .A low print run book indeed.
It is in as new pristine condition and only opened to see the Stephen King signature and the unique page of art that Glenn
Chadbourne only produced for these Artist editions. Its a CD book and is signed by around 50 contributors including King.
A nice interesting book.
I have sold through the collector before to Salem's lot who i am sure will vouch for me after recieving his IT signed ltd just before Christmas..
I am asking for £400 plus post.
any questions please ask .
steve
STEPHEN RODGERS

Re: BIG BOOK OF NECON 0ne of the 150 LTD artist editions sig

The price WILL include the post as well . So £400 all in is a fair price , insured and signed for .
Any takers ?
Salem's Lot

Post by Salem's Lot »

Hi All,
I highly recommend this seller! Great communication, packed extremely well & a fair price! I would buy again from him!
STEPHEN RODGERS

Dropped the price to £380 inc post ,any takers .
STEPHEN RODGERS

£380 all in posted anywhere insured ,in mint condition ,i need to buy some other books.