The Shining LE

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor canI be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Post Reply
carolrees
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm
Karma: 0

The Shining LE

Post by carolrees » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 am

The Shining LE....still in shipping box from Subterranean Press. Don't know the number. Best offer over $600 by 4/15



User avatar
TheCollector
Site Admin
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Karma: 4
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: The Shining LE

Post by TheCollector » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 am

carolrees wrote:The Shining LE....still in shipping box from Subterranean Press. Don't know the number. Best offer over $600 by 4/15
Have you opened it to check for damage?

carolrees
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm
Karma: 0

Re: The Shining LE

Post by carolrees » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 am

TheCollector wrote:
carolrees wrote:The Shining LE....still in shipping box from Subterranean Press. Don't know the number. Best offer over $600 by 4/15
Have you opened it to check for damage?
No... but I will. Is anyone interested in what number it is? Anyone interested in purchasing before I put on Ebay? Make offer!

carolrees
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm
Karma: 0

Re: The Shining LE

Post by carolrees » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:30 am

No damage....#715

User avatar
TheCollector
Site Admin
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Karma: 4
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: The Shining LE

Post by TheCollector » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 pm

That's a good price, if I hadn't just picked up a S/L Christine last week I'd go for it.

User avatar
TrueNorth
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 am
Karma: 0
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The Shining LE

Post by TrueNorth » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:51 am

TheCollector wrote:That's a good price, if I hadn't just picked up a S/L Christine last week I'd go for it.
I agree $600 for The Shining is a really good price.

Was that the Christine from Bett's? No I just checked it's still there... only $525 Wow they are giving them away. My wife will kill me, but I want that book. I hate it when she kills me :(

User avatar
TheCollector
Site Admin
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Karma: 4
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: The Shining LE

Post by TheCollector » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 pm

TrueNorth wrote:
TheCollector wrote:That's a good price, if I hadn't just picked up a S/L Christine last week I'd go for it.
I agree $600 for The Shining is a really good price.

Was that the Christine from Bett's? No I just checked it's still there... only $525 Wow they are giving them away. My wife will kill me, but I want that book. I hate it when she kills me :(
That was it, I had just bought another couple books from Betts a few days before, so I was able to swing a discount even on that price, since he hadn't shipped out the other books yet. David is real class act all the way.

You can tell your wife "you're welcome" from me for saving her 20-Life in the Penn for Muder 1 :lol: Win-win for everyone :D

carolrees
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm
Karma: 0

Re: The Shining LE

Post by carolrees » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am

Sold.
I have some 1st eds & misc. left.....will post a list

Post Reply