Salem's Lot Firsts and many others for sale/trade

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
nickbook

Re: Salem's Lot Firsts and many others for sale/trade

Post by nickbook »

Hi everyone. While I'm figuring out how to include photos in a PM, I thought I'd post a few more here of the Gunslinger jacket!

The jacket is far from mint, but it presents the book excellently. Major issues are rubbing to the tips and two extremely small nicks that appear as small white lines, one on the top back edge almost invisible in the photos, and the other, still small, at the top front edge of the spine (this is in the firstphoto).

Finally please bear in the mind that the rubbing and small nicks look much bigger as these are pretty close up pics!

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nickbook

Post by nickbook »

Gunslinger DJ sold.
dnemec

Post by dnemec »

Can you post pics of The Long Walk? I believe that is the only Bachman Book I'm missing. Thanks!
nickbook

Post by nickbook »

Hi! Sure here Long Walk. It's a 1st/1st. $50 + $4.00 shipping. It's not in the greatest shape, but overall certainly a presentable copy (in my humble opinion)!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nickbook

Post by nickbook »

Both Salem's Lot editions SOLD.

ps Stand 1st/1st, Joyland (1/1500 Ltd) and other books still available. Thanks all!
Carter

Post by Carter »

I picked up one of the 'Salem's Lot. Want to just say the condition is a little better than described. It was described accurately, but was actually a wee bit better than I expected- cool.

Also the shipping/packaging was very well done.

Just saying...
nickbook

Post by nickbook »

Thank you for the bump!! I try to describe accurately, and I'm thrilled when it's even a bit better!

(Today happens to be my birthday so I'm especially glad a SK good book found a home :))
nickbook

Post by nickbook »

Hi everyone,

Here are the last three of my trade editions - now I've shifted (almost) entirely to DT. I hate to get rid of them. They're together as a group. There are a ton of photos that I'm happy to send by email. You'll need them to really assess, but here are the books in a nutshell:

1) A first edition Q37, second state (Father Cody) Salem's Lot in very respectable condition. Some small wrinkles, significant rubbing, even small staining. Still presents great.

2) A first edition P6 Carrie, ex-libris. The DJ it excellent on this, except for an original price sticker of $5.95. The front and end boards have the usual library deal, with the spine separately slightly from the back and a stamp on the top of the book itself. Needless to say, I know ex-libris aren't the most desirable, but it's one heck of a placeholder and better, by leaps and bounds, than the Carries currently on eBay.

3) A first edition T39 The Stand, price-clipped. This book is outstanding.

1200 for all three, PayPal gift, plus I'll throw in my unsigned collector's Dome (shrinkwrapped) and 1/1500 hardcover unsigned limited Joyland and a fair copy of the Long Walk. Add $20 for postage/insurance (or I'll pay it if you don't want the extras).

Or just trade me a Wind!

Thanks all and, as usual, happy happy hunting! :)