Eight Signed Doctor Sleeps For Sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TrueNorth

Eight Signed Doctor Sleeps For Sale

Post by TrueNorth »

In Toronto last fall, my wife and I had the perfect Stephen King night. When the event was almost over and there were just a few people hanging around we went back to the book seller's table and noticed a box of signed Doctor Sleeps. I asked if I could buy it....they looked at each other and said 'Sure'. Every ticket had allowed you to buy just one book which we had already done.

I am asking $300 each. I will include a copy of the tickets, program and a photo of the book seller.

Of course the books are new and unread. I have eight left for sale. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking

The Tickets and Program

The old guy looking at Mr King is me.

The Zombie like book seller...

The signature

The box
TrueNorth

PRICE REDUCTION

Post by TrueNorth »

If interested in owning a new signed Doctor Sleep I will let them go for $275 each and include Free shipping. Would consider trades.

Foster
TrueNorth

Re: SIX Signed Doctor Sleep For Sale

Post by TrueNorth »

SOLD TWO...ONLY SIX LEFT.