Wanted Salem's Lot

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TrueNorth

Wanted Salem's Lot

Post by TrueNorth »

Does anyone have a crisp first edition of Salem's Lot for sale? I am willing to buy or have lots to trade?

I have a 100% positive feedback on a very popular online auction. I am looking for a keeper....so I am only wanting a first/first in minty condition. Looking for the Father Cody DJ.

Thanks,
Foster
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Wanted Salem's Lot

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

There are several on ABEbooks
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

I have been watching Abes, Biblio, Betts, Ebay and here. My wife Suzanne may have just found one on The DarkTower. There is so much BS online I was hoping to find one from someone I can trust.
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

Let us know if she did and post a few photos if you get it.
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

Sadly the deal fell apart with the his last photo. I would rate it a G and was fairly priced. The DJ is amazing. We want an VG - F and continue the hunt.
Carter

Post by Carter »

Good luck with your quest. I'd like to find one as well, but I'd love to come across one in a thrift store or something like that. It'd be nice to find one for few dollars. ;)
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

I maybe pulling the trigger on one, the DJ is not as nice as I had hoped for. The book however appears unread, crisp and bright.

PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks