Question about Darktower.org

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
Carter

Question about Darktower.org

Post by Carter »

I hope I'm not committing an indiscretion here by posting about another forum, but I think the relationship between both sites looks to be a happy, healthy one. Anyway...

I've registered on Draktower.org, but I lack the permissions to post anywhere in the forums. The message says loosely: you do not have permission to post. Your account may need to be activated.

Has anyone else had the same or similar issue? Can someone offer a recommendation? Maybe I missed a step in the registration?

Thanks in advance.

-Joe
mulleins

Re: Question about Darktower.org

Post by mulleins »

Hello Joe

Yes, both site members intermingle all the time. As for thedarktower.org the only restriction I know of for posting is 5 or more post before you can attach pictures or PM (private message). I've never heard of the restriction you mention. If you need help, PM me with an Email and I will get the owner to contact you.

Ralph
Carter

Post by Carter »

Thanks Ralph. I'll PM you shortly.

If emailed the 'contact us' on their site but didn't hear anything back. I can login, but can't do anything but view thereafter. I can't even check PM's or my profile; I get stopped everywhere.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

It may be worth clearing your web browser cache, and ensuring cookies are enabled, then try logging on. If no luck, the web master of DT org should be able to assist.

Cheers
James
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

I've actually had a very similar issue...I've emailed many times and never got a response back. I sorta just gave up on trying. I wanted to post much too but could not because I never got a response
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

You need 5 posts before you can access most of the site, and also to PM.

This is to stop spammers.
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

I am in the same boat. You need an admin to approve your first five posts and then I think you can use the forum without restriction. I only have two posts approved so far and it is taking a long time for the few I have posted to get approved (I have two more replies that have been waiting for approval for over a week)
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

So patients is paying off, I now have 4 posts, just one more to go.