Whitney Museum My Pretty Pony 1 of 280

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TrueNorth

Whitney Museum My Pretty Pony 1 of 280

Post by TrueNorth »

I have for sale an unread copy of My Pretty Pony (1989). It is a hefty 18 pounds and signed by author SK and Barbara Kruger the artist. It has brushed stainless steel covers and a red leather spine. I will include the instructions which include care for the digital clock and metal covers.

Also included is the recommended Booklab clamshell traycase. It was also purchased in 1989 (see original invoice) for $100.

Between each page the publisher put a tissue paper, which they said could be removed in 1990 when the ink is dry. These are still in.

I am asking $4250. I would consider trades for first edition Salem's Lot, Carrie and The Shining.

Feel free to PM me.

Sorry The Stand isn't for sale....I placed it there to give a size reference.

Thanks for looking,
Foster

TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Whitney Museum My Pretty Pony 1 of 280

Post by TheCollector »

Wow I haven't seen one of those in a long time, thanks for posting such detailed photos, it was nice to look at if nothing else!
TrueNorth

REDUCED BY $1000

Post by TrueNorth »

I am reducing MPP to $3250.....that's only $180 a pound LOL.

Would love to get a Salem's Lot or The Shining on trade.
jonp

Re: Whitney Museum My Pretty Pony 1 of 280

Post by jonp »

Wow! What an amazing book. Looks huge, would love one of those!
Jon