30th Anniversary Christine

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
Bob M

30th Anniversary Christine

Post by Bob M »

Did anyone else order one of these from Cemetary Dance? I did and I am still waiting on it. I have been told for about a month now, that they are expecting them any day. I would think that they should have already gotten them.
Anyone who has any info I would greatly appreciate it. I see people already selling them on EBay and I would have thought that a larger shipment would be filled first.

Thanks
Bob
jhanic

Re: 30th Anniversary Christine

Post by jhanic »

I speak from experience here. PS is notoriously slow sometimes at sending out orders. I ordered the UK Doctor Sleep with the facsimile signature back the middle of June and am still waiting for it. It was published on September 24. PS says they lost my order.

John
jonp

Post by jonp »

Hi Bob,
I am waiting for mine as well. I have enquired and was told many of them are delayed due to the endpages being stuck upside down and having to be sent back to the printers for correction. I was given no date for delivery.

Jon
jonp

Post by jonp »

In addition to Christine and Pet Sematary 30th editions, PS publishing have put in newsletters, teasers for 2014. It looks like they are going to release a Carrie 40th edition and Thinner and Skeleton Crew 30th editions. Also, Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghost 10th edition. This could go on for decades!

Jon
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jonp wrote:In addition to Christine and Pet Sematary 30th editions, PS publishing have put in newsletters, teasers for 2014. It looks like they are going to release a Carrie 40th edition and Thinner and Skeleton Crew 30th editions. Also, Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghost 10th edition. This could go on for decades!

Jon
Huh.....So here's a question guys, if we're getting all these anniversary editions, do you think they warrant a seperate page on the limited edition section, or just an entry on an existing page?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hi Tomas.

If the anniversary edition is still limited in print run, my vote would be for an entry on the current page (ie no need for a new category).

I like the idea of just going to one spot to see information on limited editions.

Just my 2c worth though.
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

jimimck wrote:Hi Tomas.

If the anniversary edition is still limited in print run, my vote would be for an entry on the current page (ie no need for a new category).

I like the idea of just going to one spot to see information on limited editions.

Just my 2c worth though.
X2
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

Finally got mine yesterday.