UK Doctor Sleep and WTTK S/L's for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

UK Doctor Sleep and WTTK S/L's for sale

Post by jimimck »

Hi team

I have UK signed limiteds of both Doctor Sleep (unopened, still in shrinkwrap) and Wind Through the Keyhole (opened, in fine condition, number 69) available for sale.

I am asking for $650 Doctor Sleep and $550 for WTTK. I would consider offers for them together.

Shipping is from New Zealand at actual cost. I would prefer Paypal Gift option, but if you would prefer the protection of standard Paypal, I would ask that you cover the fees involved.

I have sold through this site a little before (im a collector, not a seller generally) but have also sold through DT.org and think I have a decent reputation there helping out international collectors where I can.

Feel free to ask for pictures, but I'm assuming if you want one of these, you know what they look like ;)

Cheers
James
jimimck

Re: UK Doctor Sleep and WTTK S/L's for sale

Post by jimimck »

If anyone is interested, and has the equivalent UK facsimile signed edition of either of these books, I would be open to look at including that as partial trade towards a deal.

Feel free to PM me if you have one and are looking to upgrade to a real signature.

Cheers
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

OK, lets see if anyone would be interested in trading an IT S/L for eirther of these publications?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Bump? Happy to discuss offers. $1000 for the two together....
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I still have both these books, as well as a s/l Joyland. Would anyone be interested in a trade for either of WTTK or Dr Sleep PLUS Joyland for an IT s/L?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Or would anyone be interested in all three signed limited's for an IT s/l with matching number Art portfolio?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Bump.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Can someone else at least post in this thread so I don't feel so alone??? :cry:
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I think you now realise that the IT S/L is more desirable than the UK S/Ls.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Thanks RT :-)

Yeah I kinda knew that anyway but was just hoping. I have someone considering buying one of the UK s/l's plus my Blockade Billy s/l for a price that will cover the purchase of an IT so fingers crossed.