Stephen King S/L for Sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jvalent

Stephen King S/L for Sale

Post by jvalent »

Hi,

I have two SK S/L books that I am look to sell.
Doctor Sleep - Signed Limited #50 , upgraded with an additional Vincent Chong remarque page that was limited to 100 of the S/L editions - $1000 - I opened the box from CD to verify no damage, but book has not been taken out of bubble wrap.
The Little Sisters of Eluria - Signed Limited #317, brand new condition (still in the publishers shrink wrap) - $800

I also have several fun SK books that are not S/L editions...if you are interested make a good offer and I will consider.
Salem's Lot - Centipede Press edition (not the S/L) still in publishers shrink wrap
Dark Tower Box Set (Books 1-3) from Grant still in publishers shrink wrap
Wizard and Glass (Grant 1st Trade) still in publishers shrink wrap
Artist Editions of Dark Tower 5-7 still in publishers shrink wrap

James