New Stephen king limited prints from Tomislav Tikulin

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
jflotx512

New Stephen king limited prints from Tomislav Tikulin

Post by jflotx512 »

Hey Guys,
Tomislav Tikulin will be releasing his limited edition signed prints of his work come next month...He has done work for the 30th anniversary edition of Christine and Full Dark No Stars, and Black House, all stephen king work. He is taking orders now of anything anyone would like. These prints would be good to add to any King fan collections. He is taking orders. Website below

http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/index.html
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: New Stephen king limited prints from Tomislav Tikulin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks, I really enjoy Tomislav's work. I didn't see any online order form, or prices with the link you provided. Do you know how much the prints are, and if they're limited in any way or just an open run?
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

Yes they ate signed and numbered... I believe the prints are $35 but you have to contact him personally for orders at tomislav.tikulin@gmail.com....I made mine for sure
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

Hey guys, Fans of Tomislav Tikulin's work, he said that his prints will be printed next week and ready to ship once they are ready. The price is $35 US money. They are signed and numbered. I got mine ordered already.