Limited edition Chadbourne remarques

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Stroppygoblin

Limited edition Chadbourne remarques

Post by Stroppygoblin »

All,
Well I have made the difficult decision that I can no longer afford to keep up my subscription to the Overlook Bookstores Glenn Chadbourne Remarque series. I have discussed with Dave at Overlook and he is happy to allow the new owner to continue my subscription for edition Number 3.

I have for sale the first 4 SK books, specifically Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining and The Stand. All of these are not 1st editions, but have been Signed and Remarqued by Glenn and are numbered 3 of 100.

These are being sold as a set and I will not be selling individually. In addition buying these 4 will allow the owner to purchase future remarqued books from the Overlook Connection all signed, and having the number 3. NOTE: this will include 1st editions of new books, such as Joyland and Dr Sleep!

These books vary in price, and I am not looking to make a profit, however they are heavy and I will need to cover shipping if they return to the US. (I am actually due to vist NYC 1st week in September, so a quick sale could mean a major reduction in Shipping costs!). Original cost to me (not including shipping to the UK) was Carrie($135), 'Salem's Lot($145), The Shining($145) and The Stand($175).

I am offering all 4 plus the continued option for number 3 for $550. Shipping to the Uk I will offer for free, US is negotiable.
Also I believe I have already pre-paid for Dr Sleep as part of an original deal which also included "Before the Play". If this is the case I will include both of these for an additional $145.

Please PM me with any questions.

The pictures of the remarques below are taken from the letter of authentication, The actual remarques are larger and of higher quality (obviously :) )

Stroppygoblin

Re: Limited edition Chadbourne remarques

Post by Stroppygoblin »

I have put these on ebay if anyone would like to bid....

eBay item number: 111129820478
Stroppygoblin

Re: Limited edition Chadbourne remarques

Post by Stroppygoblin »

Due to an amicable ebay non sale, these books are available again. PM me if interested.