For Sale: Salems Lot UK 1st/1st - Amazing Condition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
shnnrc01

For Sale: Salems Lot UK 1st/1st - Amazing Condition

Post by shnnrc01 »

Not sure of a price for this book. Not many really come up for sale especially in this great condition. Only 1000 were supposedly ever printed. Pics available. PM with offers please.
Promo

Re: For Sale: Salems Lot UK 1st/1st - Amazing Condition

Post by Promo »

Hi,
Is the book still available? Any creases,rubs, fading ,price clip to the jacket - spine lean, foxing,musty smells to the book? Could you send a photo of the book and jacket (laid flat)?
Thanks,
Brian
shnnrc01

Post by shnnrc01 »

No spine lean,smell from the book. D/J is intact with price of £3.95, no creases,fading etc. If you want to, PM me your email and I can send you pics or ... better yet explain to me how to post them here!! Tomas?? I need a post a picture lesson!! Lol.
Promo

Post by Promo »

Thomas,
Thanks for getting back to me. I think you 'choose file' below, on ipad it would be in photo library or on PC it would be wherever you have saved the photos. I think !
Promo

Post by Promo »

Hi Thomas,
Any luck? I am not very good with computers.
Cheers
Brian
shnnrc01

Post by shnnrc01 »

Brian,i'm Barry...Tomas is the site owner I was asking for help. Ok,it seems the pictures file size are too big to post. I'll have to edit/crop them to make the 256kb max size allowed. I'll take new pics tomorrow so they can be seen and post them them ok?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I use an online photo hosting site, Photobucket.com.

You just upload your photos there, and then it gives you a nice little link you copy and past in to your posts here, and the photo shows up. No need to worry about file size restraints etc...
shnnrc01

Post by shnnrc01 »

shnnrc01

Post by shnnrc01 »

shnnrc01

Post by shnnrc01 »