Stephen King Books Available

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jvalent

Stephen King Books Available

Post by jvalent »

Hi,

I am new to this group, and am offloading most of my current collection. I am not sure yet how to price, but thought I would share what I am getting rid of to see if anyone was interested.

Signed Limited Editions
- Joyland – Lettered edition, letter B, still in inner box from publisher. Currently posted on eBay if you are interested.
- 11/22/63 – Signed and acquired through the publisher lottery process – still in shrink wrap from when I received.
- The Little Sisters of Eluria – number 317 of the limited edition, still in shrink wrap from publisher
- The Wind Through the Keyhole – number 317 of the limited edition, still in shrink wrap from publisher
- IT – Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary limited edition #529, this did not come in shrink wrap but is unopened inside the slipcase
I also have a signed limited edition of Doctor Sleep with Remarque (ordered the first Remarque type, not the second) that should show up in September...will be looking to part with it when it arrives, but not sure which number I will receive.

Other SK in My Collection
- Dark Tower 1-3 Box set from Grant still in original shrink wrap (includes Gunslinger 3rd edition, Drawing of the Three 2nd edition, and Wastelands 1st edition)
- Dark Tower 2 from Grant (Limited Trade Hardcover) – signed by artist, still in original shrink wrap
- Dark Tower 4 from Grant first edition still in original shrink wrap
- Dark Tower 5-7 from Grant artist editions all still in shrink wrap
- Little Sisters of Eluria Grant artist edition still in shrink wrap
- The Wind Through the Keyhole artist edition still in shrink wrap
- Salem’s Lot from Centipede Press still in shrink wrap
- Desperation – Grant Slipcased Gift Edition still in shrink wrap
- Talisman/Dark House - Grant Gift Set still in shrink wrap
- Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 - Brand new, but no shrink wrap as Cemetery Dance does not ship this way
- Insomnia – Mark Ziesing edition still in shrink wrap

Please get in touch if any of these are interesting to you.
Bob M

Re: Stephen King Books Available

Post by Bob M »

I am interested in the Dr. Sleep. You can IM me with a price.
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

I would be interested in pricing on your DT related books. Can we talk pricing?
k9mommy

Post by k9mommy »

Hi.
Can you tell me witch Salem's lot you do have for sale and how much you want for.
Thank you.
k9mommy